UNIPLASTIC COOKIES POLICY
- b) Typology, purpose and operation of Cookies
Cookies are used to personalize and facilitate the user’s navigation as much as possible. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer and do not provide references that allow the user to deduce personal data. The User may configure his browser to notify and reject the installation of Cookies, without prejudice to the User’s ability to access the Contents. However, we would like to point out that, in any case, the quality of operation of the website may decrease.
- b) Typology, purpose and operation of Cookies: Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into session or permanent cookies. The first expire when the User closes the browser. The second ones expire in function when the objective for which they serve is fulfilled (for example, for the User to remain identified in the Services of sumagraf.com) or when they are manually deleted.
Additionally, depending on its purpose, Cookies can be classified as follows:
- PERFORMANCE COOKIES: This type of Cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the Services, so you do not have to reconfigure the service each time you visit.
- REGISTRATION COOKIES: Registration Cookies are generated once the User has registered or subsequently opened their session, and they are used to identify you in the Services with the following objectives: Keep the User identified so that, if a Service closes, the browser or the computer and at another time or another day enters the Service again, it will continue to be identified, facilitating its navigation without having to re-identify itself. This functionality can be suppressed if the User clicks the “close session” functionality, so that this Cookie is deleted and the next time it enters the Service the User will have to log in to be identified.
- ANALYTICAL COOKIES: Each time a User visits the web, generates an analytic Cookie on the User’s computer. This Cookie, which is generated only during the visit, will serve in future visits to the Services of sumagraf.com to identify the visitor anonymously.
The main objectives that are pursued are:
The approximate accounting of the number of visitors and their trend over time. Identify anonymously the most visited contents and therefore more attractive for Users Know if the user that is accessing is new or repeat visit. This file will be used only to provide the services of the page and the collection of anonymous statistical data, without any other objective than this. The user accepts and agrees that at the time of using this website a cookie will be stored on your computer if necessary.