Describe in more detail the purpose for which we will use your personal data.
- We explain the legitimate bases on which we base the treatment of your personal data.
- We inform you about the new rights that may be exercised.
- We inform you of the data that we can collect: name, surname, email, address, country, telephone, IP address, bank details, if applicable, and possible correspondence through the website.
Your data will be kept sine die unless you tell us the opposite. The purpose of preserving your data is commercial and as a marketing tool and / or subscriptions to our newsletter. With the intention of offering solutions and products that enhance your business experience with UNIPLASTIC and that fit your needs. Your data will be stored and protected on high reliability servers.
You can change your preferences by contacting us through the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your data can only be assigned to the recipients indicated below and for the reasons given below:
- Public Administrations: for the fulfilment of the legal obligations UNIPLASTIC is subject to for its activity.
- Suppliers that need to access their data for the provision of services that UNIPLASTIC has hired, and with whom it has signed the confidentiality and personal data treatment agreements required and required by the regulations to protect your privacy.
If in the future UNIPLASTIC made other cessions of your personal data, we will inform you in a timely manner. Before possible transfers of your personal data to countries outside the domain of the European Economic Area and / or that do not offer a level of security equivalent to the guarantees we use for your security, we will inform you in a timely manner.
As foreseen in art. 13 of the RGDP (EU) 2016/679, you can exercise your rights of : Access, rectification, modification, abolition, limitation of treatment, revocation. You can also revoke the authorization at any time by contacting us at the email: email@example.com or by calling at +34 93 588 40 47. In any case, if any doubt arises, you can contact directly to the postal address at C / Farigola 32, 08191 Castellbisbal (Barcelona) Spain or also on the phone + 34.588 40 47 and we will help you to solve or clarify any question you need.